Price*: $ per person
(with 2 per room)
- Round Trip Air including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airports and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com).
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Private Room without a roommate at Hotels
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1-Sunday, Dec 27: Depart New Orleans to Tel Aviv, Israel.
Day 2-Monday, Dec 28: Arrive in Ben Gurion airport, transfer to your hotel in Netanya for dinner and overnight.
Day 3-Tuesday, Dec 29: Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Lunch in Druze village, Visit Kehilat ha Carmel, Dinner and overnight in Galilee
Day 4-Wednesday, Dec 30: Enjoy an early morning (08:00) boat ride on the
Sea of Galilee, Jesus Boat, Mount of Beatitudes, Primacy of Peter/ Tabgha, Capernaum, Fish lunch at Hof Amnun, Magdala. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 5-Thursday, Dec 31: Tel Dan, Banias/ Caearea Philippi/ Gates of Hell, Mount Benthal; overview of Syria. New Year’s Eve. Overnight in Galilee
Day 6-Friday, Jan 1: Drive through the Jordan Valley, visit Beit She’an, Visit Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found with Lunch (on own) overlooking the Dead Sea and then take a “dip” in the water with time to relax at Kalia. Ascent to Jerusalem. Shabbat Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem
Day 7-Saturday, Jan 2: Mt of Olives overlook. Take the Palm Sunday Road to the Garden of Gethsemane. Enter the Old City through the Lion’s Gate visiting St. Anne’s Church and sing some songs with your worship leader. While there see the Pools of Bethesda where Jesus healed the lame man and then walk the Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross) to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Sukkat Hallel Prayer House. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem
Day 8-Sunday, Jan 3: 8am City of David and Hezekiah’s Tunnel. Enter the Old City by the Dung Gate and sit on the Southern Steps. Jewish quarter and Lunch including Broad Wall and Cardo. After Lunch on own you will have an opportunity for private prayer at the Western “wailing” Wall before you take a guided tour through tunnels that follow the original Western Wall, King of King’s prayer room. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9-Monday, Jan 4: Temple Mount Visit the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu (Caiaphas’ House) and the site of the Upper Room. Visit the Israeli Shuk/ Market. Take Communion at the Garden Tomb (4pm). Enjoy a farewell dinner (6:30 pm) together before transferring to the airport for the flight
Day 10-Tuesday, Jan 5: Arrive home with wonderful memories.
Itinerary subject to change