Deposits and Payments: A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required from each traveler along with their reservation form to guarantee the booking as soon as possible. The remaining balance is due in 3 payments.
- The first payment is due 5 months from travel date.
- The second payment is due 3 months from travel date.
- The final payment is due 1 month from travel date.
- A supplement for single occupancy must be paid in full with the final payment.
- For those traveling on the land package only, air travel not included, please contact Yosher Tours for pricing.
- If using a credit card, a convenience fee will be added to the total.
- Failure to pay the amounts due by the above deadlines is grounds for cancellation of your reservation. Cancellation fees will apply, if your reservation is cancelled due to late or insufficient payments.
Cancellation Fees: All cancellations must be made by email (email@example.com) or in writing (122 Siena Lane, Glen Allen, VA 23059) to Yosher Tours.
- Up to 4 months prior to departure date, the cancellation fee is the initial deposit plus 50% of other amounts paid.
- Up to 6 weeks prior to departure date, the cancellation fee is the initial deposit plus 75% of other amounts paid.
- Within 6 weeks prior to departure date, the cancellation fee is 100% of all amounts paid.
- If the tour leader cancels the trip, there will be a $20 processing fee charged to each passenger. You will be refunded $180 from your initial deposit.
Passports: You must provide Yosher Tours a copy of your passport by 3 months from your travel date. Israel requires that your passport have an expiration date not less than 6 months after your date of arrival in Israel.
Fuel Surcharge: Occasionally the airline will charge additional fuel surcharges at the time of ticketing. If this does occur, this fee will be added to your final invoice.
Luggage (per person): At the present time, airlines allow one piece of luggage no more than 50 lbs. and total dimensions of no more than 61 inches without additional charges. One carry-on and a personal bag are allowed, within size limits. In Israel, your luggage will be loaded on the bus when you arrive, transferred to each of your hotels, and returned to the airport on your departure from Israel.
Deviations: Any change in the basic program will result in the charge of $150 per change per traveler plus any additional charges that may apply for revised air or land arrangements.
Disclaimer: Yosher Tours and/or its agents (hereafter “Yosher”), act only as agents for the tour participants in making arrangements for hotels, touring, transportation, restaurants or any other services in connection with the itinerary. Yosher will exercise reasonable care in making such arrangements. However, Yosher does not assume any liability for any injury, loss, accident, damage, delay, or irregularity to person or property because of any act or default of any hotel, restaurant, carrier, company or person rendering any of the services included in the tours. The tickets, tariffs, coupons, rules or contracts currently in use by any carrier, hotel, restaurant, or other contractor rendering services will constitute the sole contract between such contractor and the tour participants. Yosher accepts no responsibility for any damage, delay, or injury due to sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restraints, hostile acts, terrorism, weather, acts of God, or any other cause beyond their personal control. Yosher is not responsible for loss of or damage to your luggage, ill health, accidents en route which may require travelers to miss part of the tour or to return home without the group. No carrier will be responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time tour participants are not on board its own conveyance. The tour programs are planned in advance. If between planning time and the actual tour operation, circumstances beyond control require changes, Yosher reserves the right to vary itineraries and substitute parts of the tour program. In the event it becomes necessary or advisable for any reason to alter arrangements to the itinerary such alterations may be made without penalty to the operators. The right is reserved to accept or refuse any person as a member of the tour.