Price $3,175 per person*
with 2 sharing a room ($200 deposit due 4/30/2021)
- Round Trip Air Raleigh/Tel Aviv/Raleigh including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels
- Catholic English-speaking guide throughout whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes, service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Daily Mass with Father Fernando
- * Fr. Fernando’s expenses (split among all travelers)
- Single Room at Hotels $915 extra
- Travel Insurance Available at www.yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips.
- Phone Service
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
*Price based on a group size of 36. Size of 21 is $3,415.
Day 1: Friday 19: Depart from Raleigh, NC to Tel Aviv, Israel.
Day 2: Saturday 20: Arrival and assistance at the Ben Gurion Airport and travel to Ginosar. Overnight at the Nof Ginosar Hotel.
Day 3: Sunday 21: Magdala Synagogue & Church. Ginosar boat ride in the Sea of Galilee & Boat Museum. Primacy of Peter Church. Church of the Multiplication of the Bread & the Fish, The Beatitudes Monastery. Overnight at the Nof Ginosar Hotel.
Day 4: Monday 22: Nazareth Basilica of Annunciation. Mary Int’l Center. Nazareth Synagogue Church. Wedding Church of Cana. St. Peter’s house & Capharnaum Synagogue. Overnight at the Nof Ginosar Hotel.
Day 5: Tuesday 23: Mt Tabor Church of the Transfiguration. Nain Church of the Resurrection of the Widow’s Son. Bethany Beyond the Jordan (Israel side) & Baptism Renewal. Overnight at the David Dead Sea Hotel & Resort.
Day 6: Wednesday 24: Masada. Ein Gedi. Ein Bokek Resort. Overnight at the David Dead Sea Hotel & Resort.
Day 7: Thursday 25: Church & Grotto of the Nativity. Milk Grotto Church. Bethlehem Shepherd’s Field Church. Emek Tzurim of Archeological sifting. Overnight at the Gloria Hotel.
Day 8: Friday 26: Church of the Holy Sepulcher. St. Anne’s Church. Pool of Bethesda. Via Dolorosa. Cenacle. King David’s Tomb. Dormition Abbey Church. Kotel. Overnight at the Gloria Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 9: Saturday 27: Pater Noster Church. Dominus Flevit Church. Tomb of the Virgin Mary. Garden & Church of Gethsemane. Church of Bethphage. Tomb & Church of St. Lazarus. Overnight at the Gloria Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 10: Sunday 28: St. Peter Gallicantu Church. Cardo, Hurva Synagogue, Herodian Quarter, City of David, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Pool of Siloam, Overnight at the Gloria Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 11: Monday 29: Israel Museum. Emmaus, Church of St. Cleophas. Joppa, Church of St. Peter. Overnight at the Gloria Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 12: Tuesday 30: Depart from Tel-Aviv and arrive in Raleigh on Tuesday November 30th.