Price: $3870 per person
With 2 sharing a room
- Round Trip Air including tax and fuel surcharges from El Paso
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airports and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com).
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Private Room without a roommate at Hotels
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
- Baggage fees if applicable
Day 1-Thursday, June 3: Depart for Tel Aviv.
Day 2-Friday, June 4 : Arrive in Ben Gurion airport. Overnight in Tel Aviv at the Metropolitan Hotel.
Day 3-Saturday, June 5: Caesarea, Mt Carmel, Meggido, Nazareth Village. Overnight at the Sea of Galilee Hotel.
Day 4-Sunday, June 6: Boat ride on the Galilee from early morning from the east side to the boat museum, Magdala, date farm, Yardenit, Mt. Beatitudes, Capernaum. Dinner & Overnight at the Sea of Galilee Hotel.
Day 5-Monday, June 7: Jericho, Qumran, Ein Gedi. Overnight at the David Resort at the Dead Sea.
Day 6-Tuesday, June 8: Masada. Relax at Dead Sea. Overnight at the Dead Sea.
Day 7-Wednesday, June 9: Arad, Tel Arad, Negev Desert, Herodian Mountain Palace, to Jerusalem. Overnight at the Dan Jerusalem.
Day 8-Thursday, June 10: Israel Museum, Yad Vashem, drive by US Embassy, Genesis Land, shopping Ben Yehuda Street. Overnight at the Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 9-Friday, June 11: Temple Mount, Western Wall, Jewish Quarter including the Cardo, Wohl Museum, Temple Institute Museum, Rabbi’s Tunnel Kotel – Prayer & Reflection. Overnight at the Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 10-Saturday, June 12: Free Day. Overnight at the Dan Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 11-Sunday, June 13: Caiaphas House, Upper Room, David’s Tomb, Pools of Bethesda, Schindler’s grave, Garden Tomb. Farewell dinner in Jaffa. Transfer to airport for evening flight.
Day 12-Monday, June 14: Arrive home with wonderful memories.
Itinerary subject to change