Price*: $4,495 per person with 2 sharing a room
- Round Trip Air SFO/TLV/SFO including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- 5 Lunches
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Private hotel room
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Phone (Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel for a pre-arranged cost of $2.99/day; contact email@example.com)
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1: Saturday, March 9: : Depart San Francisco (SFO) for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Sunday, March 10: Arrival at 10:40 PM and at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Stay at the Ramada Netanya overnight.
Day 3: WMonday, March 11: Caesarea Aquaduct, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Mt Carmel Congregation, Falafel lunch in Mazia Megiddo, Mt. Precipice. Overnight at Ramot in Galilee.
Day 4: Tuesday, March 12: Daniel Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Land of Gadarenes, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Baptism at Yardenit. Overnight at Ramot in Galilee.
Day 5: Wednesday, March 13: Tel Dan, Banias Falls, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch, Golan Heights, Mt Bental. Overnight at Ramot in Galilee
Day 6: Thursday, March 14: Shiloh, Bethel, HaYovel Vineyards. Overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in Jerusalem
Day 7: Friday, March 15: Model City-Shrine of the Book / Israel Museum, Abraham’s Tent lunch. Shabbat in Jerusalem. Overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in Jerusalem.
Day 8: Saturday, March 16: Dead Sea; Qumran, En Gedi, Masada, swim at Dead Sea. Overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Sunday, March 17: Temple Mount, Western – “Wailing” Wall, City of David, Pool of Siloam, Yad Vashem, Service at King of Kings 5pm. Overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in Jerusalem
Day 10: Monday, March 18: Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Jaffa Gate, Upper Room, Cardo—the “Heart” of Jerusalem, Broad Wall, lunch on your own – Jewish Quarter. Overnight at the Leonardo Plaza in Jerusalem.
Day 11: Tuesday, March 19: Late check out at hotel. Free morning, Lithostratus/Antonia Fortress, St Ann’s / Pool of Bethesda, Garden Tomb, farewell dinner at Restaurant in Joppa. Transfer to airport for 12:05 AM flight.
Day 12: Wednesday, March 20: Arrive Home