- Round Trip Air SFO/TLV/SFO including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- 5 Lunches
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Private hotel room
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Phone (Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel for a pre-arranged cost of $3.99/day; contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1: Monday, Oct 29: Depart San Francisco (SFO) for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tuesday, Oct 30: Arrival and assistance at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Stay at the Ramada Netanya overnight.
Day 3: Wedensday, Oct 31: Caesarea Aquaduct, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Mt Carmel Congregation, Megiddo, Mt. Precipice. Overnight at Ein Gev Kibbutz.
Day 4: Thursday, Nov 1: Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Land of Gadarenes, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Yardenit. Overnight Ein Gev.
Day 5: Friday, Nov 2: Tel Dan, Banias Falls, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch, Golan Heights, Mt Bental. Overnight Ein Gev.
Day 6: Saturday, Nov 3: Jordan River Valley Drive, Gideon Spring, Qsar El Yahud, Qumran, En Gedi. Overnight at the Hod Hotel at the Dead Sea.
Day 7: Sunday, Nov 4: Masada, Abraham’s Tent lunch, Model City-Shrine of the Book / Israel Museum, Service at King of Kings 5pm. Overnight Dan Panorama Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8: Monday, Nov 5: Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Jaffa Gate, Ramparts Wall Walk, Upper Room, Cardo—the “Heart” of Jerusalem, Broad Wall, lunch on your own, The Western (“Wailing”) Wall, South Temple Steps. Overnight Dan Panorama Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Tuesday, Nov 6: Samaria, Bethel, Shiloh, Mt. Gerizim, HaYovel Vineyards. Overnight Dan Panorama Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10: Wednesday, Nov 7: Free Day. Overnight Dan Panorama Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 11: Thursday, Nov 8: Temple Mount, Lithostratus/Antonia Fortress, Pool of Bethesda, City of David, Pool of Siloam, Yad Vashem, Garden tomb, farewell dinner at hotel. Transfer to airport for those not going to Petra.
Day 12: Friday, Nov 9: Arrive Home