Price*: $TBA per person
With 2 sharing a room
- Round Trip Air SFO/TLV/SFO including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airports and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- 5 Lunches
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Private Room
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com).
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1-Sunday, Oct 10: Depart for Tel Aviv.
Day 2-Monday, Oct 11: Arrival at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Stay at the Ramada Netanya Hotel overnight..
Day 3-Tuesday, Oct 12: Caesarea Aquaduct, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Mt Carmel Congregation, Falafel lunch in Mazia Megiddo, Mt. Precipice. Overnight at the Rimonim in Galilee.
Day 4-Wednesday, Oct 13: Daniel Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Baptism at Yardenit. Overnight at the Rimonim in Galilee.
Day 5-Thursday, Oct 14: Tel Dan, Banias Falls, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch, Golan Heights, Mt Bental. Overnight at the Rimonim in Galilee.
Day 6-Friday, Oct 15: Shiloh, Bethel. Shabbat in Jerusalem. Overnight at the Dan Panorama in Jerusalem.
Day 7-Saturday, Oct 16: Dead Sea; Qumran, En Gedi, Masada, swim at Dead Sea. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 8-Sunday, Oct 17: Model City-Shrine of the Book / Israel Museum, Abraham’s Tent lunch. Service at King of Kings 5pm. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 9-Monday, Oct 18: Temple Mount, Western – “Wailing” Wall, City of David, Pool of Siloam, Yad Vashem. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 10-Tuesday, Oct 19: Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Jaffa Gate, Upper Room, Cardo—the “Heart” of Jerusalem, Broad Wall, lunch on your own – Jewish Quarter. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 11-Wednesday, Oct 20: Late check out at hotel. Free morning, Lithostratus/Antonia Fortress, St Ann’s / Pool of Bethesda, Garden Tomb, farewell dinner. Depart to airport.
Day 12-Thursday, Oct 21: Arrive home.
Itinerary subject to change