Optional: 3-day Jerusalem extension October 20-23, 2021
- Airfare from SFO to TLV round trip.
- Hotels with breakfast & dinner daily
with 5 Lunches
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel on arrival for passengers on the group flights
- Transfer between airport and hotels for passengers on the group flights
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Private hotel room – single person
- Gifts/personal expenses
- and Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
- Airport baggage fees if applicable
* If fewer than 21 passengers, price is $695/person double occupancy
Day 1-Saturday, Oct 9: Depart for Tel Aviv.
Day 2-Sunday, Oct 10: Arrival at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Stay at the Ramada Netanya Hotel overnight.
Day 3-Monday, Oct 11: Caesarea Aquaduct, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Mt Carmel Congregation, Falafel lunch in Mazia Megiddo, Mt. Precipice. Overnight at the Rimonim in Galilee.
Day 4-Tuesday, Oct 12: Daniel Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Baptism at Yardenit. Overnight at the Rimonim in Galilee.
Day 5-Wednesday, Oct 13: Tel Dan, Banias Falls, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch, Golan Heights, Mt Bental. Overnight at the Rimonim in Galilee.
Day 6-Thursday, Oct 14: Shiloh, Bethel. Shabbat in Jerusalem. Overnight at the Dan Panorama in Jerusalem.
Day 7-Friday, Oct 15: Model City-Shrine of the Book / Israel Museum, Abraham’s Tent lunch. Overnight at the Dan Panorama
Day 8-Saturday, Oct 16: Dead Sea; Qumran, En Gedi, Masada, swim at Dead Sea. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 9-Sunday, Oct 17: Temple Mount, Western – “Wailing” Wall, City of David, Pool of Siloam, Yad Vashem. Service at King of Kings 5pm. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 10-Monday, Oct 18: Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Jaffa Gate, Upper Room, Cardo—the “Heart” of Jerusalem, Broad Wall, lunch on your own – Jewish Quarter. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 11-Tuesday, Oct 19: Late check out at hotel. Free morning, Lithostratus/Antonia Fortress, St Ann’s / Pool of Bethesda, Garden Tomb, farewell dinner. Depart to airport for those not staying for the extension.
Day 12-Wednesday, Oct 20: Arrive home or if you are staying for the extension you will have 3 free days in Jerusalem to explore on your own.
Day 13-Thursday, Oct 21: Free day in Jerusalem.
Day 14-Friday, Oct 22: Free day in Jerusalem. To airport for evening flight home.
Day 15-Saturday, Oct 23: Arrive home.
Itinerary subject to change