Price*: $4,395 per person with 2 sharing a room
- Round Trip Air SFO/TLV/SFO or EWR/TLV/EWR including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- 5 Lunches
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Private hotel room
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Phone (Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1: Sunday, Sept 8: Depart for Tel Aviv.
Day 2: Monday, Sept 9: Arrival at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Stay at the Ramada Hadera Hotel overnight.
Day 3: Tuesday, Sept 10: Caesarea Aquaduct, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Mt Carmel Congregation, Falafel lunch in Mazia Megiddo, Mt. Precipice. Overnight at the Nof Ginosar Kibbutz in Galilee.
Day 4: Wednesday, Sept 11: Daniel Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Baptism at Yardenit. Overnight at the Nof Ginosar Kibbutz in Galilee.
Day 5: Thursday, Sept 12: Tel Dan, Banias Falls, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch, Golan Heights, Mt Bental. Overnight at the Nof Ginosar Kibbutz in Galilee.
Day 6: Friday, Sept 13: Shiloh, Bethel. Shabbat in Jerusalem. Overnight at the Dan Panorama in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Saturday, Sept 14: Dead Sea; Qumran, En Gedi, Masada, swim at Dead Sea. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 8: Sunday, Sept 15: Model City-Shrine of the Book / Israel Museum, Abraham’s Tent lunch. Service at King of Kings 5pm. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 9: Monday, Sept 16: Temple Mount, Western – “Wailing” Wall, City of David, Pool of Siloam, Yad Vashem. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 10: Tuesday, Sept 17: Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Jaffa Gate, Upper Room, Cardo—the “Heart” of Jerusalem, Broad Wall, lunch on your own – Jewish Quarter. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 11: Wednesday, Sept 18: Free Day. Overnight at the Dan Panorama.
Day 12: Thursday, Sept 19: Late check out at hotel. Free morning, Lithostratus/Antonia Fortress, St Ann’s / Pool of Bethesda, Garden Tomb. Depart to airport for those returning. Overnight for those going to Jordan.
Day 13 – Friday. Sept 20: To Jordan.