Price: $4,250 per person with 2 sharing a room
- Round Trip Air Jacksonville/TLV/Jacksonville including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Private hotel room
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com)
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1- Friday, Nov 8: Depart for Israel.
Day 2- Saturday, Nov 9: Arrival and assistance at Ben Gurion airport, transfer to your coastal hotel for dinner & overnight at the Ramada Netanya.
Day 3- Sunday, Nov 10: Caesarea, Mt. Carmel (Muchraka), Acco Crusader Museum, Megiddo, Check into your Galilee Hotel for dinner & overnight at the Caesar Hotel.
Day 4- Monday, Nov 11: Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, First Century Boat Museum (Beit Igal Alon), Capernaum, Tabga, St. Peter’s Fish Lunch, Magdala, Yardenit Baptismal Site. Dinner and overnight at the Caesar Hotel.
Day 5- Tuesday, Nov 12: Nazareth, Mt. Precipice, Tel Dan, Banias, Mt. Bental overview. Dinner and overnight at the Caesar Hotel.
Day 6- Wednesday, Nov 13: Beit Shean, Jordan River Valley, drive by Jericho. Qumran & Ein Gedi. Lots wife (stone) Check into the David Resort at the Dead Sea. Float in the Dead Sea.
Day 7- Thursday, Nov 14: Masada including cable car. Travel down the Negev to Eilat for dinner & overnight at the Astral Village.
Day 8- Friday, Nov 15: Early start to Timna including the Tabernacle, Tel Beersheva, Ellah Valley, Check into your Jerusalem Hotel for dinner & overnight at Mt. Zion Hotel. Visit a Messianic Congregation.
Day 9- Saturday, Nov 16: Israel Museum including the 2nd Temple Model, View of the Knesset, Bethlehem (Church of the Nativity), Upper Room, David’s Tomb, Garden Tomb. Overnight at Mt. Zion Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10- Sunday, Nov 17: Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Garden of Gethsemane, City of David including Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Southern Steps of the Temple Mount, Jewish Quarter including the Menorah, Ramparts Walk, Mt. Zion. Overnight at Mt. Zion Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 11- Monday, Nov 18: Shiloh, Beit El, Mt. Gerazim. Overnight at Mt. Zion Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 12- Tuesday, Nov 19: Temple Mount, Western Wall & Tunnel, Herod’s Palace, Tel Modiin & plant a tree at Neot Kedumum, Jaffo.
Day 13- Wednesday, Nov 20: 11:35 AM flight from Tel Aviv. Arrive home.