$3,865 per person
With 21 passengers & 2 sharing a room
$3,530 per person
With 36 passengers & 2 sharing a room
- Round Trip Air Newark/TLV/ Newark including tax and fuel surcharges/li>
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airports and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Private Room without a roommate at Hotels
- Transportation to Newark International Airport
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1-Thursday, Nov 5: Depart to Israel.
Day 2-Friday, Nov 6: Arrive in Ben Gurion airport, transfer to your hotel at the West Lagoon in Netanya for Shabbat Dinner, Tour overview.
Day 3-Saturday, Nov 7: Caesarea, Mt Carmel, Meggido, Drive by Nazareth and Cana. Havdalah service. Overnight at the Caesar Hotel in Tiberias.
Day 4-Sunday, Nov 8: Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, “Jesus Boat” museum, St. Peter’s Fish lunch, Mount of Beatitudes, Magdala and ancient synagogue, Capernaum. Overnight at the Caesar Hotel in Tiberias.
Day 5-Monday, Nov 9: Safed, Golan Heights, Har Ben Tal, Tel Dan, Baptism in Jordan River (Yardenit), Overnight at the Caesar Hotel in Tiberias.
Day 6-Tuesday, Nov 10: Kibbutz Sde Eliyahu farming innovation, view Mt. Gilboa and Mt. Tabor, drive by Jericho, visit Ein Gedi, Qumran Caves. Overnight at the David Resort at the Dead Sea.
Day 7-Wednesday, Nov 11: Early Masada visit, Genesis Land, drive through Ma’ale Adumim. Mount of Olives and welcome to Jerusalem, Garden of Gethsemane, Overnight at the Dan Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8-Thursday, Nov 12: Temple Mount (Dome of the Rock), Eastern/Golden Gate, Kidron Valley Tombs, City of David & new tunnel, Hezekiah’s Tunnels, Kotel, Western Wall Tunnels. Overnight at the Dan Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9-Friday, Nov 13: Southern Steps, Jewish Quarter, Christian Quarter, Cardo, Machane Yehuda, Shabbat Dinner at hotel with candle lighting and prayers. Overnight at the Dan Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10-Saturday, Nov 14: Visit to Great Synagogue, Garden tomb, stop at Great Synagogue Pool of Bethesda, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Upper Room of the Last Supper, King David’s Tomb, Havdalah ceremony, Ben Yehuda Street in evening. Overnight at the Dan Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 11-Sunday, Nov 15: Israel Museum, Yad Vashem, drive by the US Embassy and the Knesset, visit Mount Herzl, tree planting at Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael. Depart for home.
Day 12-Monday, Nov 16: Arrive home.
Itinerary subject to change