A deep dive into the history, archeology, culture and faith of the Land of Israel from a uniquely Messianic Jewish Perspective, while also connecting with people in the Land of Israel following the G-d of Israel
For people who want to understand the Land, History and People of Israel and who can handle walking at least 10,000 steps a day
Price*: $4,200 per person
With 2 sharing a room *
- Round Trip Air including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airports and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Lunches (about $12 a day)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com).
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Private Room without a roommate at Hotels
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
* Single Supplement $865
* Land Only Price $3,100
Sunday, Jan 31: Depart Chicago’s O’Hare Airport at 6:00pm for Israel on United Airlines.
Monday, Feb 1: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, Ascend to Jerusalem, Mount of Olives, Western Wall. Dinner and overnight at Christ Church at Jaffa Gate inside the Walls of Jerusalem.
Tuesday, Feb 2: Guide only. NO BUS. Temple Mount, Church of Holy Sepulcher, Burnt House, Wohl Museum, Alone On the walls exhibit in Jewish Quarter, Christ Church Private Tour. Dinner and overnight at Christ Church Guest House.
Wednesday, Feb 3: Guide only. NO BUS. City of David Tour of Hezekiah’s Tunnel, pool of Siloam & Pilgrim’s Ascent, Southern Steps & Davidson Center, Western Wall tunnels, Shopping time in Old City. Dinner and overnight at Christ Church Guest House.
Thursday Feb 4: Qumran, Masada with cable car, Swim in Dead Sea at Ein Bokek, Lachish, Kirbet Qaiyafa & Valley of Ella. Dinner and overnight at Christ Church.
Friday Feb 5: Mt. Herzl, Yad Vashem, Israel Museum, Kabbalat Shabbat at Western wall, Shabbat Dinner and overnight at Christ Church Hotel.
Saturday Feb 6: Guide only. NO BUS. Walk through Old City of Jerusalem to Damascus Gate, Shabbat Service at the Garden Tomb, Lunch At Christ Church, Upper Room & King David’s Tomb, Dinner and overnight at Christ Church.
Sunday, Feb 7: Shiloh, Bet Shean, Old Gesher, Tiberius, Magdala, Capernaum. Dinner and overnight at Nof Ginosar on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
Monday, Feb 8: Tel Dan, Baniyas, Mount Bental, Golan Archeological Museum in Katzrin, Gamla (with hike), Dinner and overnight at Nof Ginosar.
Tuesday, Feb 9: Tel Hatzor, Tsfat Synagogues, Zippori, Nazareth Village Dinner and overnight at Nof Ginosar.
Wednesday, Feb 10: Megiddo, Mukhraka on Mt. Carmel, Downtown Zichron Yaakov, First Aliyah Museum in Zichron Yaakov, Caesarea, Tel Aviv promenade. Farwell Dinner at Hotel in Tel Aviv. Overnight at HaGilgal Hotel in Tel Aviv.
Thursday, Feb 11: Transfer to Airport for 11:25 AM flight on United Airlines and home with many stories and memories to share!.
Itinerary subject to change