Price: $3,485* per person
with with 21 passengers and
2 people sharing one room (estimated price)
- Round Trip Air including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airports and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Spanish speaking guide
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com).
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Private Room without a roommate at Hotels
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
* For 15-20 passengers, the amount will be $3,670
Day 1-Monday, February 22: Depart Airport for Israel
Day 2-Tuesday, February 23: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, where your guide and bus driver will meet you. Jaffa if time permits. The group will have dinner and overnight in Netanya.
Day 3-Wednesday, February 24 Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo, Mt. Precipice. Spend the night in the Galilee area.
Day 4-Thursday, February 25: Boat ride Galilee’s, Jesus boat museum, Capernaum, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Magdala, Mt Beatitudes, Land of the Gadarenes, Tabgha. Overnight in the Galilee area.
Day 5-Friday, February 26: Caesarea Philippi, Banias Falls, Golan Heights, Mt Hermon (Valley of tears). Overnight in the Galilee area.
Day 6-Saturday, February 27: Bet Shein, Jordan baptism at Qasar el Yahud, Qumran. Overnight at the Dead Sea.
Day 7-Sunday, February 28: Masada, Ein Gedi, Genesis Land with lunch. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8-Monday, March 1: Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Garden of Gethsemane, Jaffa gate, Mt Zion, Upper room, Western wall, Southern temple steps. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9-Tuesday, March 2: Samaria, Bethel, Shilo, Mt. Gerezim, Bethany- house of Lazarus, Bethlehem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 10-Wednesday, March 3: City of David with tunnel, Tower of David Museum, Yad Vashem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 11-Thursday, March 4: Antonia fortress, Bethesda Pool, Galicantu, Vía Dolorosa, Garden tomb. Farewell dinner in Jaffa and flight home.
Day 12-Friday, March 5: Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip to Israel.
Itinerary subject to change