Hosted by Darius & Cindy Johnston
with 21 Passengers and two to a room
- Round Trip Air including tax and fuel surcharges from DFW
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airports and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout the whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com)
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Private Room without a roommate at Hotels
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport
Day 1-Wednesday, Apr 22: Depart Airport for Israel.
Day 2-Thursday, April 23: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, where your guide and bus driver will meet you. The group will have dinner and overnight in Ramada Netanya.
Day 3-Friday, April 24: Caesarea, an ancient city built by King Herod in honor of Caesar Augustus. Mt. Carmel, where Elijah slew the prophets of Baal. From there you will visit the archaeological site Megiddo, the strategic place of the future battle of Armageddon. Spend the night in the Gai Beach Hotel in Galilee area.
Day 4-Saturday, April 25: Magdala and Mt of Beatitudes, Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee. Stop at Tabgha, where Jesus traditionally multiplied the loaves and fishes. Capernaum, where Jesus performed many miracles. Spend the night in the Gai Beach Hotel in Galilee area.
Day 5-Sunday, April 26: After checking out of your hotel, Qaser El Yahud, a possible site for the baptism of Jesus and you can be baptized also. Ein Gedi. You will take a cable car to the top of Masada, where Jewish refugees courageously held off the Roman army after the destruction of the Temple of God. Stay overnight at the Isrotel Ganim at the Dead Sea.
Day 6-Monday, April 27: We will ascend to Jerusalem and see the spectacular view from the Mount of Olives. Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed before His crucifixion. Upper Room, Pools of Bethesda and St Anne’s Church. Pray at the Western Wall. Stay overnight in Waldorf Astoria in Jerusalem.
Day 7-Tuesday, April 28: Israel Museum, Yad Vashem, the Israeli memorial of the Holocaust. Drive by the US Embassy. We will then see the Knesset Menorah, a gift from the Parliament of the United Kingdom. . Stay overnight in Waldorf Astoria in Jerusalem.
Day 8-Wednesday, April 29: Emek Zurim, Western Wall Tunnels. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Afterwards, you will visit the Garden Tomb. Stay overnight in Waldorf Astoria in Jerusalem.
Day 9-Thursday, April 30: City of David, with a 3-D movie of the regional history. Hezekiah’s Tunnel to the Pool of Siloam. Visit to the Southern Steps of the Temple. Your tour will end in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
Day 10-Friday, May 1: Flight home. Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip to Israel.