Price*: $3,835/person with 2 sharing a room
[Land only: $2,590]
- Round Trip Air SFO/TLV/SFO including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- 5 Lunches
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Private hotel room
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Phone (Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel for a pre-arranged cost of $3.99/day; contact email@example.com)
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
Day 1: Monday, Nov 27: Depart San Francisco (SFO) for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tuesday, Nov 28: Arrival and assistance at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Stay at the Dan Caesarea overnight.
Day 3: Wednesday, Nov 29: Caesarea Aquaduct, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo, Mt. Precipice. Overnight at Ein Gev Kibbutz.
Day 4: Thursday, Nov 30: Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Land of Gadarenes, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Baptism in the Sea of Galilee. Overnight Ein Gev.
Day 5: Friday, Dec 1: Tel Dan, Banias Falls, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch, Golan Heights, Mt Bental. Overnight Ein Gev.
Day 6: Saturday, Dec 2: Jordan River Valley Drive, Beit Shean, Gideon Spring, Qsar El Yahud, Qumran. Overnight at the Hod Hotel at the Dead Sea.
Day 7: Sunday, Dec 3: Masada, Ein Gedi, Abraham’s Tent lunch, Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Dominus Flevit. Overnight Dan Panorama in Jerusalem.
Day 8: Monday, Dec 4: Garden of Gethsemane, Jaffa Gate, Ramparts Wall Walk, Upper Room, Cardo—the “Heart” of Jerusalem, Broad Wall, lunch on your own, The Western (“Wailing”) Wall, South Temple Steps, Israel Museum. Overnight Dan Panorama.
Day 9: Tuesday, Dec 5: Samaria, Bethel, Shiloh, Mt. Gerizim. Overnight Dan Panorama.
Day 10: Wednesday, Dec 6: Free Day. Overnight Dan Panorama.
Day 11: Thursday, Dec 7: Temple Mount, Lithostratus/Antonia Fortress, Pool of Bethesda, Beit Guvrin, lunch on own, Azekah/Elah Valley, Garden tomb, farewell dinner at hotel. Transfer to airport for those not going to Petra.
Our tours are physically demanding. You’ll be walking 2-5 miles a day on uneven ground, hilly trails and challenging stairways, including bus travel on winding roads. You should be in good physical condition before we leave. We don’t recommend the tour for persons needing wheelchairs, walkers or for young children as most sites lack handicapped access. Please consult your physician before registering if you are pregnant or suffer from back or leg-related ailments, car or air sickness, or any chronic illnesses.
Itinerary subject to change
For further information, contact Sherry Moore