Price $3,200 per person*
Group Air Available with combined Israel/Jordan Tour
- Hotels with breakfast & dinner daily plus 6 lunches
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels, if arriving at designated times
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes, service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Airfare **
- Lunches not described above
- Luggage fees at airport if applicable
- Travel Insurance (recommended highly): available at AIG Travel Guard
- Hotel single occupancy (extra fee)
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport.
* Single supplement: $790; Advertised price requires double occupancy and a minimum of 21 passengers.
** We will gladly assist you with your airfare purchase. Please contact us.
Day 1: Sun., Nov 28: For Jordan travelers, depart San Francisco (SFO) for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Mon., Nov 29: For all travelers, arrive at Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Hotel Ramada Hadera
Day 3: Tues., Nov 30: Caesarea & Aqueduct, Mt. Carmel, Falafel lunch, Megiddo. Hotel Ramada, Hadera. Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 4: Wed., Dec 1: Nazareth, Synagogue Church, Church of the Annunciation, Sepphoris, Mt. Arbel. Hotel Kibbutz Ein Gev. Includes Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 5: Thurs., Dec 2: Sea of Galilee Boat Ride, Capernaum, Magdala, St. Peter’s fish lunch, Mt. of Beatitudes, Land of Gadarenes, Baptism in the Sea of Galilee. Hotel Ein Gev. Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 6: Fri., Dec 3: Tel Dan, Caesarea Philippi, Lebanese lunch, Banias Falls, Golan Heights, Valley of Tears. Hotel Ein Gev. Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 7: Sat., Dec 4: Jordan River Valley, Beit Shean, Gideon’s Spring, Qumran, Dead Sea. David Resort. Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 8: Sun., Dec 5: Masada, Ein Gedi, Abraham’s Tent, Jerusalem, Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Dominus Flevit. Hotel Dan Panorama. Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 9: Mon., Dec 6: Jaffa Gate, Ramparts Wall Walk, Upper Room, The Cardo, Broad Wall, The Western (“Wailing”) Wall, South Temple Steps, Israel Museum. Hotel Dan Panorama. Includes Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 10: Tues., Dec 7: Samaria: Bethel, Shiloh. Hotel Dan Panorama. Includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 11: Wed., Dec 8: Free Day. Hotel Dan Panorama. Includes Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 12: Thurs., Dec 9: Temple Mount, Antonia Fortress, Pool of Bethesda, Garden of Gethsemane, Garden Tomb, free afternoon, farewell dinner. Includes Breakfast and Dinner. Transfer to airport for all not going to Petra.
Our tours are physically demanding. You’ll be walking 2-5 miles a day on uneven ground, hilly trails and challenging stairways, including bus travel on winding roads. You should be in good physical condition before we leave. We don’t recommend the tour for people needing wheelchairs, walkers or for young children as most sites lack handicapped access. Please consult your physician before registering if you are pregnant, suffer from back or leg-related ailments, car or air sickness, or any chronic illnesses.