Price*: $4239 /person
(with 2 sharing a room)
- Round Trip Air From Atlanta including tax and fuel surcharges
- Hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in Israel upon arrival
- Transfer between airport and hotels
- English-speaking guide throughout the whole trip
- Baggage handling, hotel taxes & service charges
- Tips to driver, guide, hotels
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended, available at yoshertours.com. Click on travel tips)
- Phone – Unlimited calls to USA, Canada and within Israel (contact email@example.com)
- Gifts/personal expenses
- Private Room without a roommate at Hotels
- Land Only passengers are not guaranteed airport meeting and assistance, including transfers to & from the airport
Day 1-Saturday, May 16: Depart Atlanta to Tel Aviv, Israel.
Day 2-Sunday, May 17: Arrive in Ben Gurion airport. Meet your guide and driver and stay overnight at the Ramada Netanya.
Day 3-Monday, May 18: From the Mediterranean to the Galil (Galilee)
Caesarea Maritime, Mt Carmel (Elijah), Lunch at Druze Village, Megiddo (Ancient and future battleground), Nazareth Village. Overnight at Gai Beach in the Galilee.
Day 4-Tuesday, May 19: Yeshua’s Ministry in Galil
Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Magdala, Cruise the Galilee. Local guest come to hotel for ministry. Overnight at Gai Beach.
Day 5-Wednesday, May 20: North to the Golan Heights and the headwaters of the Jordan
Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan (Abrahams Gate), Mt. Bental, Olive Oil Factory Tour. Overnight at Gai Beach.
Day 6– Thursday, May 21: Galil to the Judean Desert
Beit Shean, Qsar El Yehud for immersions, Ein Gedi, Herods Dead Sea hotel for luxury evening.
Day 7-Friday, May 22: Judean Desert up to Jerusalem
Masada, Abrahams Tent with lunch, drive by the U.S Embassy (Picture moment), Haas Promenade. Shabbat dinner and service at the Lady Stern Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8-Saturday, May 23: Jerusalem Yesterday and Today
Israel Museum, Mt.of Olives, Gethsemane. Overnight at the Lady Stern Hotel.
Day 9-Sunday, May 24: Jerusalem
City of David, Ancient Southern Steps, Yad Vashem, Overnight at the Lady Stern Hotel.
Day 10-Monday, May 25: Jerusalem
Western Wall Tunnel Tour, Wol Museum, Shopping in Jewish Quarter and Cardo, Golgotha, Garden tomb. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 11-Tuesday, May 26: Flight home. Arrive in Atlanta.